Thursday, August 25, 2011

Twinners!

Recently I had the pleasure of hanging out with my friend Jody's
twin girls.  Jody is such an amazing mom with these two little angels.
As soon as one would start to fuss a little, she would jump into
super mom mode and make everything better...until the other one would
start to get upset ;)  I don't know how she manages to juggle these two sweeties, but she sure is doing an awesome job! 
They really were SUCH great babies throughout
our photo session, here's a peak of their pictures!




Had to pacify them for a little bit, but they are still
so PRECIOUS!


We all know how much I love baby feet....Times two is
even cuter!!!
 One of Jody's friends made these adorable little
tu-tu's for the girls.  I'm in LOVE with them!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment