Thursday, August 25, 2011

The SHIRT!!!!

Anyone who knows our family, knows how big of fans we
are of Notre Dame Football :)  Ya ya ya, we get a lot of grief
from our MSU and U of M friends, but let's face it....the Irish
are amazing!

Every year my grandparents make a trip to the University and buy shirts for all of us for the upcoming season.  I was SO surprised when my
Grandma brought home some goodies for Lily too this year! 
Totally unexpected!  I had to share :)



We may have to wait until next season....but she got her
these adorable little cheerleading pom's



LOVE this bright blue color they picked for this year

 
She even grabbed her this adorable pair of socks!  I must admit, mama's
a little bit jealous ;)  Hmmm wonder if I can squeeze my feet into these!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment