Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Easy Fall Porch Decor

Football, Cider, Crisp Falling Leaves, Pumpkin Spiced Latte's....
FALL is here :)  I pulled out my fall decorations and just wasn't
as in love with my front porch decorations as I have been in
years past.  I rummaged around in the garage to try and
find some inspiration with things we already had
that I could do a quick facelift to and I am
so excited with the end result!  Take a look!

I started with this old milk jug, and sanded it up so I
could spray paint it a fun bright orange color.


Then I took an old black picture frame that I accidentally dropped and broke the glass in....ooops!  So happy I held on to it though!  I painted it yellow, then scruffed it up with some sandpaper.

Then I took some sticks from our yard and broke them up and spelled
out FALL and hot glued them together.  Then I
grabbed some yarn and hung them around the top of the jug!
HERE IT IS!!  I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! 
Paired it up with a $1.99 fall flower/pumpkin planter thing I found at Goodwill
and ta-da!  An easy and fun updated fall porch project! 

If you have any fun diy ideas, please share them with me!  I'm always
up for a fun crafty challenge :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for fall....and YAY for your fabulous find! I love how it turned out!! Orange is so fun and this is such a great pop of fall color!!

    xo ~ kristi

    ReplyDelete