Sunday, August 14, 2011

Introducing My Nephew!

My sister in-law and nephew were up here visiting for a week
from Nashville, and we were able to sneak in some
3 month pictures of the little man while they were visiting.  He
is such a little character...as in, as soon as Auntie Kristin
pulled out the camera all smiles were gone.  We were still
able to capture some adorable pics of the handsome little
guy, but me with a camera is something he's going
to have to get used to :P

We saw a lot of faces like this one, "Mom, I'm not too sure
about having my picture taken today"






These were just a REAL quick preview!  Life has been pretty crazy the past week for us and I'm trying my fastest to get pictures edited and online for clients. 

Check back soon for lots more precious faces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment