Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm Starting Up Again!

Well, it sure has been QUITE some time since I've even opened up my blog!  SO much has changed in the past almost two years, but my camera has been
hard at work following my every move.  Speaking of move...I just moved back to
West Michigan from Nashville, TN at the end of last summer - I got married in September to the love of my life and my best friend :) - We are working on getting settled into our
new home which is taking longer than I expected, but it's all so much fun. 
My photography as a business was put on the back burner while all of these crazy life changes were going on, but now that I am finally settling into this new life, I thought
it would be a perfect time to jump back into my other passion...
Photography!
I'm slowly going through all of my pictures from the past couple years and am working on getting some sessions booked for our upcoming spring and summer seasons.  I have made it a resolution for this new year to attend to this blog much more then I ever have before, so I hope you enjoy all of my ramblings!

Until I get some recent pictures up, here's a nice picture of the winter season I'm SO ready to say GOODBYE to!  Come on Spring :)


No comments:

Post a Comment