Friday, June 24, 2011

She's here!

I've been gone from my blog for quite some time and I am proud to say it's for the best excuse there is....
Our baby girl arrived (6 days late!) on April 1 at 12:34pm.  She is absolutely perfect in every way and
she sure has given us more joy than we ever could have thought possible.
Here are a few of Ms Lily Ann's newborn pictures for you to enjoy!



This is what we refer to as her "smash face" :)  It always makes an appearance right
before she bursts out crying.


Precious as ever all cuddled up



I can't get enough of her baby feet.  She has some big feet for such a tiny thing!

 Love you precious baby girl!

SO...needless to say I've been missing and am currently in the process of getting back
in on the action.  My camera has mostly been used to take thousands (no joke!) of
pics of Lily.  She's going to be posing for mommy in NO time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment