Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Too Much Fun

Here are just a few pics of some of the people I was able to spend my time
with over the holidays!
Now this girl makes me feel OLD. I remember when she was born, and not long after that babysitting her. Now here she is looking Beautiful as ever for some headshots she
needed for auditions. Good luck with everything sweetheart!
Here's just a quick snapshot of some friends at their wedding reception. Aimee I'm sorry but you look stunning. Our own little Marilyn Monroe in that dress! Gorgeous!
And you all know I can't go long without posting something of my little cousin. This girl is gonna grow up automatically posing when a camera enters the room. She's already a little babe-- and if you look closely, you can see a little tear in that left eye :( She'd had about enough
posing for me that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment