Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm still here!

So December and January have been so busy for me! One because of the Holiday craziness! But also because I have had the opportunity to photograph so many of you! Even with this crazy cold weather. I also have been working on a "real" website for myself. It's almost finished, just have a few more little kinks to smooth out and then we'll be live. I can't wait! So prepare yourself, I've got a few posts that I know some of you have been patiently waiting for.
To start off, here's one awesome couple who decided to go on with their shoot even though we were experiencing BLIZZARD-LIKE conditions. We were still able to capture some great pictures, but not to worry, they've already decided to try this again once we have some warmer weather. How fun! Engagement pics showing 2 different seasons! Thanks again you guys!!! Even with the cold temps you still managed to look Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment